Happy Friday! This has been one of those weeks that I’ve felt like I was dragging myself through quicksand trying to get through my to-do lists, so I’m extra excited about the weekend and some creative time!
But first, I’ve got a healthy stack of links for you to click around in today—
– One of my very favorite projects from the #fringeandfriendslogalong is @sari_n_’s blanket (photo above), and she’s now posted an in-depth video on YouTube talking about how she’s going about knitting it
– Also, Bonne Marie Burns has published the pattern for her beautiful rendition of “courthouse steps” blanket (20% off with code LOG for a limited time)
– I’m so excited that the long-awaited Vintage Shetland Project has come to fruition, and can’t wait to get my hands on a copy
– How are your favorites faring in MDK March Mayhem?
– Meanwhile, studies continue to show knitting reduces depression, anxiety and chronic pain (thx, Rach)
– Pretty excited about Denim Days
– “If you have ever wanted to crochet an eyeball …” is my favorite random phrase from Insta lately
– and What’s in your tool pouch? A little or a lot? (Tell me here or there!)
Have a fantastic weekend — see you back here next week!
PREVIOUSLY: Elsewhere + Mitts No. 6