Phew, this week has been a humdinger and I am so glad it’s Friday. We were on the road last weekend (and Path of Totality in our own backyard day; way to go, Karen!) and I have some travels ahead of me, so I’m super excited to be home this weekend, no obligations beautiful weather for seaming my sweater on the porch, and hoping to sew my pants for Summer of Basics!
This batch of Elsewhere is a whole lot of eye candy and a couple of interesting reads:
– Most interesting piece I’ve ever read about wartime knitting brigades — and the photos are beyond amazing (thanks, dg)
– Good lord those swatches (above left)
– These little crochet/leaf scultpures are jaw-droppingly beautiful
– 5 simple ways to spend less money on clothes (as true for making as for shopping)
– A brief history of silhouettes — I love this stuff
Happy weekending, everyone—