Happy Friday! Happy last day of June! Happy start to the long weekend, if you get such a thing! Here are some links for your amusement and enlightenment—
– A project small enough for me to crochet! But I would make just one and wear it as a pendant (above right)
– What do bicycles, comfortable clothing and a woman’s right to vote have to do with each other? (I love this!) (above left)
– How do you make the right garments for you? Three things to ask yourself
– “Nobody cares about these old things anymore” </sad face>
– Knitters’ life lessons: “I’ve ignored what I know to be true before, and the result is always the same …”
June has been an absolute whirlwind for me. I’m looking forward to a proper weekend and might even extend it into the holiday! However long it lasts, all I want to do is sit still and knit my sleeves. (Although I’m hoping for a surprise burst of energy to do some cutting.) What do you have planned?
SHOP NEWS: We’re down to just a handful of army-green Porter Bins for the moment, but it’s back in production and we’re building up inventory to get the stores stocked, so if it sells out before you get there, look for an announcement about its return in about a month!
PREVIOUSLY: Army green + Elsewhere