• “Georgia O’Keeffe was an expert seamstress who made her own clothes and altered or otherwise preserved them herself; she kept some of her dresses for as long as sixty years.” I’m dying to see this exhibit (And there’s some lovely resonance between that and Sara Berman’s Closet)
• Praise hands for the Kentucky Cloth Project (photo, top left)
• Plastic Fashion — a data story (thx, Anie) (top right)
• Love this “Hand-me-up shop” idea from Jussara Lee (thx, Lori)
• In. Awe.
• Llama pinata!
• Has anyone knitted with this unusual cotton yarn, Loop? I’m so curious
• And these are some serious cute kid knits (bottom left)
I’ll be working this weekend, trying to get caught up, and in particular working on a super meaty discussion starter — a conversation I can’t wait for us to have! But here’s wishing you a relaxing weekend in the meantime—