As I’m writing this, I haven’t yet left for Paris, but hopefully by the time you’re reading it I’ll have had an amazing few days with an amazing weekend ahead of me, before heading home early next week. So I am well and truly Elsewhere, but here are some fabulous links for your clicking pleasure—
– Having spent time experimenting with knitting jute and rope a few years ago, I have a lot of admiration for this (top left)
– I’d seen this short video and lost track of it, and was so happy to run across it again on MDK: Harris Tweed — I’m super intrigued by the few craft and textile traditions that are protected in the same way as “Brie” and “Champagne” and “Whisky/Whiskey”
– And always love a good yarn tale
– Are you excited about Vickie Howell’s The Knit Show?
– What are your thoughts on slow-fashion advocate Emma Watson’s “sustainable” Beauty and the Beast costumes (top right)
– and whoa-my-god this sweater
Have a terrific weekend, everyone! Thanks, always, for being here—