Ok, y’all — I’ve got quite a load of lighthearted links for you today!
– as well as this travelogue about Selbu, which is definitely on my bucket list now (bottom left)
– “… hand-spun 25m long hanks of pure wool from many countries and breeds of sheep are used to create a moving and contemplative piece of work …”
– New knitters might want to bookmark this glossary
– Darling free baby sweater pattern (top left)
– This sweater (top right)
– Favorite photo from all the VKLive revelry in NYC last weekend (bottom right)