First, a little bit of shop talk:
1) There’s a small batch of the Porter Bin in the shop right now (more next week), and you can also find it today in person at a few of our stores: Purl Soho, Fibre Space, The Yarnery, Tolt Yarn and Wool and (arriving soon) Fancy Tiger Crafts.
2) The Limited Edition hair-on-hide version of our stitch marker pouch is also in the shop this morning — while they last!
3) In case you missed it yesterday, Wish List!
And now, Elsewhere:
– A video not to be missed (thx, Anna!)
– Negative-waste fashion? (thanks to multiple tippers!)
– “In one year, this wall clock will make a two metre-long scarf …” (bottom right)
– Have you heard about the Pussyhat Project? (top right)
– I love the concept of the FibershedKAL (top left)
– and I also love MDK’s new Knitstrips feature — patterns in graphic novel form (bottom left)
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone — thank you for everything this week!