IT’S SEPTEMBER! And you know what that means: Fall is on its way. Time to think about the beautiful reality of those slightly cool evenings when you just want to wrap yourself up in a little something cozy, before jacket and coat weather kick in. Here are some gems to consider:
1. Tensdale by Patricia Shapiro is such great garter geometry it actually has me itching to knit a triangle shawl again
4. Ingwer by Melanie Berg is an enticing combination of textures, love to see it even bigger
5. Metronome by Julia Farwell-Clay is just so striking, and I love the shape
6. Meet Me at the Ryman by my beloved Jo Strong is a Nashville tribute that’s also just a really great lace pattern
7. Bittersweet by Amy Christoffers has a sweet allover cable pattern and just makes you want to cozy up in it (free pattern)
For more shawls I’ve loved lately, see my Ravelry favorites.