Happy Friday, friends!
– Yes to pompoms on doorknobs, can we just agree on that right up front?
– I’m so excited about Summer Stitch Fest!
– Great story and reminder of what an amazing time it is to be a maker
– How much do you know about where cotton comes from?
– “Sustainable agriculture is about more than food. It is a system approach and our clothing is part of that system. Please give us an opportunity to provide locally grown clothes!”
– On ethical manufacturing … in China
– Good life lessons: What I’m really learning from my sewing project
– This tiny fashion muse (and yes I want to scale that top pattern up to my size)
Have a marvelous weekend, everyone —