Hey, tomorrow is Worldwide Knit in Public Day. And it’s also the start of Crochet Summer. Are you planning on either?
Breaking it all down for you this time around—
– The story of Fancy Tiger’s incredible 100% Colorado-made yarn, part 1, 2 and 3 — and my enormous congratulations to them on their 10th anniversary! Wish I could be there tomorrow …
– Why make yarn in the US at all?
– Tips on knitting with linen yarn and on improving your knitting generally
– How to define your personal style in 5 simple steps
GREAT EYE CANDY
– Vintage hap stretching photos (and how to make your own)
– Major sweater inspiration
– Stunning old crocheted lace
– Best handmade prom dress in history
– When an FO causes me to give a pattern a second look
– And absolutely everything about this
In shop news, we’re retiring the Sheepmoji tote to make room for what’s next, and there aren’t many left on the shelf. If you’ve been wanting one (or another one!), act now!
Have a terrific weekend, everyone — thank you for reading!
Images: top left; top right; bottom left; bottom right