So many great links this round! So I’ll get right to it—
– Fantastic article about the origin of clothing sizes
– and a great profile on Alabama Chanin
– New Yorker cartoonist on the many uses for a scarf (press play)
– I’m getting a vicarious thrill from watching Fancy Tiger’s Coat Sewalong from the sidelines
– and am totally wowed by Jen Hewett’s Print, Pattern, Sew project outcome
– Interesting thoughts and comments about differing maker philosophies
– A tiny poem for you
– Five ways to kick-start your sewing mojo (equally good advice for knitters)
– Portrait of a sweater (to end all sweaters)
– And although my job requires me to do both, I think “create more than you consume” is a really worthy goal
IN SHOP NEWS: The grey Field Bag is back in stock! As are the Knitters Graph Paper Journal, Fashionary sketchbooks, matte black mini scissors and the Etta+Billie skin balm in all three scents. Find all that and more at Fringe Supply Co.
Happy weekend, everyone — thank you for reading!