First off, Dianna Walla has written a post for her blog about the 4th Fringe Hatalong (Laurus) in which she talks about not only why she chose Lark for the yarn, but also about Quince’s amazing color-picking tool. Check out both her post and that killer tool. But make sure you have a minute, because it’s pretty addictive.
– Professor Clara Parkes on splitty yarns and needle tips
– Intriguing discussion of top-down set-in sleeves and a better way to knit them
– DIY espadrilles (I’m kind of blown away by this)
– 8 tricks for perfect top-stitching
– How to match plaids when you sew (I suddenly can’t wait to sew something plaid!)
– A handmade wedding — exceptionally well done
– That’s one pretty yarn cabinet
– So wish I could go to this event
– And that I could visit here and here (note to self: London trip)
– And that I could wear this outfit every day forever
UNRELATED SHOP NEWS: the mini scissors are back and we’ve got a fresh batch of hand-carved wood bowls plus a small cache of the coveted red vintage fiber mill spindles. Make haste!
PREVIOUSLY in Elsewhere