It’s been such a surreal week, being snowed in (iced in) for the first time in years, along with the rest of Nashville. I always loved that feeling of an entire community waving the white flag in the direction of normal daily proceedings and going sledding instead. But this week was more about cabin fever while working at home, and just trying to get the Fringe Supply Co. orders shipped in a timely fashion, which we were mostly able to do! I’m also happy to report that UPS and USPS arrived bearing boxes we’ve been waiting anxiously for:
– the sold-out Bookhou storage boxes and large pocket pouches are sold out no more!
– the Bookhou flat rectangle pouch is also back, in three prints plus two waxed canvases, and the large pocket pouch now also comes in tan wax — I’m in love with this!
– Knitters Graph Paper Journal is back in stock
– the concave horn buttons are restocked, along with the cream bone version
– and the narrow-rim buttons are filled back in and also now available in cream bone too, in all three sizes
It’s also been a joy this week seeing copious Audrey hat knitalong hats appearing on Instagram (under #fringehatalong), along with a handful at Ravelry. If you haven’t cast on yet, no worries. There’s no schedule, so there’s no such thing as too late!
I’m jealous of everyone headed for Stitches West this weekend but am looking forward to sitting on my couch and knitting. How about you?