In case anyone’s wondering, I did indeed cast on for an ivory pullover on Sunday night, loosely following the Agnes pattern. (I wanted to see how the pockets are done.) I started out knitting the front and back in seed stitch, just to give in a minor amount of interest, but wound up ripping it back. I have a few different ideas about what I might want to do with the body, so will be doing the arms first this time, while I ponder. More show and tell when I’ve decided where I’m headed with it.
Happy Friday, and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Thanks for all the great conversation this week!