I’m glad there’s no way to calculate how much of my life has been spent pondering questions like how many different shapes a simple pullover can take — nor how many future hours I might spend blissfully creating them.
2. Bell-sleeved: by LyricisM
3. Gigantic: Michael Kors, worn by Sasha Pivovarova in Vogue Nov 2011
4. Slouchy body and half-sleeves: Cosmic Wonder
5. Fitted, 3/4 sleeved: “Tippi” by J. Crew (my favorite stock-up sweater)
6. Sleeveless: Jil Sander Fall 2011
7. Short-sleeved: Phildar pattern
8. Boxy: Michael Angel Fall 2012 …
… I could go on.