When I embarked on my roundup last week, it was going to be spring wraps (or shoulderwear, as I like to call it) — scarves, cowls and shawls. But I pulled too many good things to fit into one post. So here’s part two, the shawls!
1. Brisha by Cecily Glowik MacDonald, garter shawlette with a geometric lace border
3. Imagine When by Joji Locatelli, asymmetic garter stitch with eyelets
5. Spring Etude Shawl by Yuliya Tkacheva, well-done Tunisian crochet, be still my heart!
6. Qinnitan by Melanie Berg, who doesn’t love simple stripes?
8. Carnica by Robin Melanson, nice textured square with a not-too decorative border
In case you missed it: Pretty spring scarves: Or, what to knit for Mother’s Day