I’ve got armholes and a neck. Going into this, the only part that really worried me was the neck — picking up stitches around that curved edge. I’ve picked up stitches here and there, but either a lot of them on a straight edge or just a few around a thumb gusset. Nothing like sloping edges in a spot as visible as a neckline. So I decided early on that I wouldn’t leave that for last. (If I’m screwing it up, I don’t want to do it after a month of knitting the body and sleeves.) So last night I took a deep breath and did it. It’s pretty close to perfect on the easy parts, but a bit dodgy right where I knew it would be. Still, not bad for my first try!
I also left in a lifeline at the end of the raglan increase rounds, because I’m messing with the measurements beyond that point and may feasibly need to rip back. More about that some other time.